Please take the time to read and understand the conditions of booking set out below prior to booking a trip with us. We strongly recommend that you also read the Essential Trip Information relating to your trip prior to booking to ensure that you understand the itinerary, style and physical demands of the trip you are undertaking.
- All tours are based on Seat-In-Coach and conducted in English language. Other languages tours upon requested.
- Rates are in AUSTRALIA DOLLAR and inclusive of GST. It does not include any airfares or airport tax & travel insurance.
- Reservations are subject to availability. A minimum number of pax is required to operate tours and it may be necessary to cancel a scheduled departure and offer an alternative tour or refund at the contracted rate.
- In the event that a chosen tour is not operated due to unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to offer pax an ALTERNATIVE REPLACEMENT TOUR.
- No refund are given for any unused portion of tours booked.
- All confirmed bookings must be prepaid unless otherwise agreed.
- Rates are subject to change due to external factors beyond our control.
- The Bonus Offers printed on the Australian Pinnacle Tours brochure does not apply when passenger booked with Valentino Holidays or its agents at a discounted rate. Passenger will need to book direct with Australian Pinnacle Tours in order to enjoy the Bonus Offers.
- VALENTINO HOLIDAYS PTY LTD in its capacity as agent for you, arranges and books all components of a tour package on your behalf.
- VALENTINO HOLIDAYS PTY LTD is solely responsible for the arranging and booking services in respect of a tour package.
- VALENTINO HOLIDAYS PTY LTD has fulfilled its obligations and provided its complete services to you once the booking and arranging of the components of a tour package has been completed.
- VALENTINO HOLIDAYS PTY LTD will use its best endeavours but cannot guarantee that the Australian based providers will perform their obligations.
- VALENTINO HOLIDAYS PTY LTD will not assume responsibility should any component of a tour package be delivered to a lesser quality, or not delivered at all, by the Australian based providers.
- VALENTINO HOLIDAYS PTY LTD is not responsible for the default of Australian based providers in any way and therefore will not refund the cost of a tour package in the event of a default.
- VALENTINO HOLIDAYS PTY LTD is not liable for damages in the event of an Australian based provider’s default.
- VALENTINO HOLIDAYS PTY LTD is not liable to refund any prepayments to you in respect of a tour package which may have been refunded by Australian based providers.
- VALENTINO HOLIDAYS PTY LTD does not have the means of ensuring that Australian based providers will supply their products or services to the non-resident client.
- It is neither reasonable nor equitable to impose an obligation on VALENTINO HOLIDAYS PTY LTD to ensure the facilities are provided.
- VALENTINO HOLIDAYS PTY LTD is not be liable for any loses or expenses incurred due to delay, sickness, weather, strikes or any other causes beyond its control, such losses and expenses shall be borne by the clients.
Peak season and special event date surcharges are subject to changes without notice by hotels and other operators.
The itinerary is for reference only and visiting sequence may be different, and is subject to any necessary changes in accordance to local requirements.
- By making a booking with VALENTINO HOLIDAYS PTY LTD, a client is considered to have fully understood and accepted ALL our terms and conditions.
- Infants travel fee if nursed (No meals & seat). If seat is required; the child fare will apply.
- The mentioned child’s age applies to passengers booking optional tours only. For package booking, child policy age is between 3 -12 years old.
- A charge of AUD$25 will be applied to any modification after the original booking has been confirmed.
Transfer Pick Up & Drop Off
- Pick up & drops off points are subject to change without notice by Day Tour companies.
- This package is involved ground arrangement only, you are required to contact the driver/ tour guide/ local operators as per emergency contact, any contact details upon arrival, please check the meeting time and place of your tour program.
This the traveller’s responsibility to purchase their own related insurance, such as travel insurance and medical insurance, etc. Please ensure travellers are covered by insurance for flight delay, luggage lost, accident, robbery cases, sickness, weather, strikes or any other causes beyond its control, such losses and expenses, etc, shall be borne by the clients.
Cancellation / No Show Policy
- Our operators reserve the right to cancel tour departures. A minimum number of passengers is required to operate each tour. It may therefore be necessary to cancel a scheduled departure in which case an alternative tour or a full refund for that tour will be offered.
- No shows or cancellations less than 7 days’ notice are subject to 100% cancellation fee. All cancellations or either no shows must be informed via writing through email during business hours Perth time. Our office hours are from Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm, Saturday 9am – 12pm and closed on Sunday & WA Public Holidays. Please contact the emergency contact which listed on the voucher for any urgent matters.