Known as one of Australia’s finest wine regions, the Margaret River region is an area blessed with natural beauty. Providing a diverse range of activities, this tour allow you to experience this high-profile Western Australian area in one day.
Adult : AUD $185
Child (2 – 12 YRS) : AUD $110
Daily Apr & Sept-Mar
May-Aug: Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri & Sat
Departs: Daily 08 : 00am
Returns : 21 : 30pm (approximately)
- Driver & Guide
- Entrance fees
- Hotel Pick Up & Drop Off Service
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Live commentary on board
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Food & Drinks (Lunch Included)
- Any Private Expenses
- Gratuities ( Optional)
- Age of 2 to 12 years old below is considered as child or kid (Age is justified based on departure date), Child or kid has to travel with adult. 12 years old and above pays adult tour price.
- Company reserves the right to cancel tour if the weather is bad or other force majeure factors.
- Exact order of itinerary items may be subject to change as required
- Terms and conditions applied.
- Winery may not open on select public holidays.
- Vegetarian and halal options can be requested.
- Please advise any dietary requirements at time of booking.
Things to bring
- We recommend you to bring sunglasses, sun hat, sunscreen, camera, water bottle, thin coat and rain gear, comfortable walking shoes.
How to join the group
- On departure date you will be picked up from hotel, please check the Pickup List as specified in details.
1. BUSSELTON JETTY
The longest wooden jetty in the southern hemisphere can be found in Busselton, stretching 18 kilometres across the idyllic Georgraphe Bay.
- Travelling south we stop for morning tea (own expense) at the iconic Busselton Jetty, the longest timber jetty in the southern hemisphere.
2. MARGARET RIVER WINE REGION
The first significant planting of vines in the region was in 1967, from there Margaret River has become regarded as one of Australia’s greatest wine producing regions. Indulge in a wine tasting.
- Visit a local winery, taste some of the very best wines of the region whilst gaining some insight in to the industry.
3. MAMMOTH CAVE
Take a guided tour through this gothic like cave with vast chambers full of amazing formations. The cave will reveal a fascinating range of information about the flora and fauna of this region.
- Next we head out to explore Mammoth Cave on a guided tour.
4. BORANUP FOREST
Drive through this beautiful forest region, home to the pale barked Karri Trees reaching up to 60 metres in height. This forest is a re-growth forest which is over 100 years old and stretching several kilometres.
- Pass through the stunning Boranup Forest and be awestruck at the size of these massive Karri trees.
5. CAPE LEEUWIN LIGHTHOUSE
Situated a the most south westerly tip of Australia is the Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse, where the Southern and Indian Oceans meet. The lighthouse stands 39 metres from ground level and 56 metres above sea level and shines out over the landscape for 48 kilometres.
- Afterwards, visit Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse the diving point between the Southern and Indian Oceans.
7. MARGARET RIVER TOWNSHIP
Enjoy some brief free time to explore the quaint shops and chic cafes of the area. You will also find craftwork created by locals and an array of specialty shops.
- Heading back towards Margaret River make a brief stop in the township where you have free time to stroll the main street