Discover the coastal charm of Perth and Fremantle on this diverse half-day sightseeing tour. Take in views of the cityscape from treetop walkways at Kings Park Botanic Gardens, and then get a closer look at cultural landmarks on a narrated coach tour. Head to the coast to admire the famous sandy stretches of Cottesloe Beach and soak up the seaport ambience of historic Freemantle. Upgrade to include a return cruise to Perth along the scenic Swan River.
Adult : AUD $185
Child (2 – 12 YRS) : AUD $110
Departs: Daily 08 : 00am
Returns : 19 : 30pm (approximately)
- Driver & Guide
- Entrance fees
- Hotel Pick Up & Drop Off Service
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Live commentary on board
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Food & Drinks (Lunch Included)
- Any Private Expenses
- Gratuities ( Optional)
- Upgrade to Lobster Lunch
- Age of 2 to 12 years old below is considered as child or kid (Age is justified based on departure date), Child or kid has to travel with adult. 12 years old and above pays adult tour price.
- Company reserves the right to cancel tour if the weather is bad or other force majeure factors.
- Exact order of itinerary items may be subject to change as required
- Terms and conditions applied.
- Sometimes due to soft sand dunes, delays may occurs.
- Tour is not suitable for pregnant women, people with back problems or infants.
- Infants 0 – 4 are free when travelling with an adult however do not occupy a seat and will not be provided with meals on tour.
- Infants will not be accepted on the 4WD component of this tour.
- A parent will be required to disembark the coach with the infant for the 4WD component of the tour.
- Profusion of wildflowers depends on weather and other conditions, therefore we cannot guarantee sightings.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes, bring a hat and your camera.
- Tour may operate within a 4WD and/or coach, depending on passenger numbers.
- The adventure component of the tour will always be operate in a 4WD vehicle.
- Vegetarian and halal options can be requested.
- Please advise any dietary requirements at time of booking.
Things to bring
- We recommend you to bring sunglasses, sun hat, sunscreen, camera, water bottle, thin coat and rain gear, comfortable walking shoes.
How to join the group
- On departure date you will be picked up from hotel, please check the Pickup List as specified in details.
1. CAVERSHAM WILDLIFE PARK
Featuring over 200 species of animals in a walk-through environment, this park is a must visit in Western Australia. Animals includes friendly koalas, wombats and numerous kangaroos. Be fascinated by wildlife professionals who are dedicated to ensuring you have the best opportunity for animal interaction.
- Stopping at Caversham Wildlife Park in the Swan Valley to view koalas and hand feed kangaroos.
2. LOBSTER SHACK
Take a tour of a live lobster processing plant. A video presentation gives you an insight into this marvellous industry. Follow on through to the factory overhead walkway where you stand directly above 20 tonnes of live rock lobsters. Enjoy the audio guide and travel through at your own pace. We stop for lunch at the Lobster Shack.
- Travel to the lobster fishing town of Cervantes for lunch. Stop at the Lobster Shack for an informative talk about the lobster industry, followed by a self guided tour through the purpose built factory.
3. PINNACLES DESERT
Western Australia’s gateway town to the Pinnacles Desert, Cervantes is a laid back fishing town north of Perth. Be sure to take in the lobster fishing industry as you travel through this town. Take a stroll through this eerie desert, amongst the iconic Pinnacles, believed to have been created millions of years ago when seashells were broken down into sand and then eroded by water and wind.
- Walk through the fascinating landscape where you will be in awe at the sheer size number of these spires.
4. CERVANTES SAND DUNES
Thrill to the adventure of 4WD-ing over massive white sand dunes, the biggest in Western Australia. For those wanting more adventure, your adrenalin will be pumping as you sand board down these massive dunes. Spanning 2 kilometres long you will be in awe of the sheer size of these dunes.
- Afterwards enjoy a thrilling experience of sand boarding and 4-wheel-driving over the vast sand dunes of Lancelin.
5. WILDFLOWER VIEWING ( SEASONAL )
Stop to view wildflowers throughout the tour whilst they are in season. Varieties include the orange flowering Christmas Tree, Kangroo Paw, Banksia, Wattle and Everlastings.
- Wildflower viewing stops are made in season.