Enjoying the day at Swan Valley, Perth’s Valley of Taste. This region showcasing the variety of wines & wineries, chocolate, nougat and honey. Discover the joys of meeting the native animals at Caversham Wildlife Park.
Adult : AUD $165
Child (2 – 12 YRS) : AUD $132
Daily (except 25 Dec)
Departs: 09 : 00am
Returns : 17 : 00pm (approximately)
- Driver & Guide
- Entrance fees
- Hotel Pick Up & Drop Off Service
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Live commentary on board
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Food & Drinks (Lunch Included)
- Any Private Expenses
- Gratuities ( Optional)
- Age of 2 to 12 years old below is considered as child or kid (Age is justified based on departure date), Child or kid has to travel with adult. 12 years old and above pays adult tour price.
- Company reserves the right to cancel tour if the weather is bad or other force majeure factors.
- Travel insurance is recommended for all members (the Company can assist to apply).
- Exact order of itinerary items may be subject to change as required
- Terms and conditions applied.
- Alcohol will not be served to anyone under 18 years of age
- This tour require a minimum of 4 person (you are welcome to check with us for the possibility of combining with other ground if you have less than 4 person).
- Wineries may be closed on selected public holidays.
- Vegetarian and halal options can be requested.
- Please advise any dietary requirements at time of booking.
Things to bring
- We recommend you to bring sunglasses, sun hat, sunscreen, camera, water bottle, thin coat and rain gear, comfortable walking shoes.
How to join the group
- On departure date you will be picked up from hotel, please check the Pickup List as specified in details.
1. SWAN VALLEY
The Swan Valley is WA’s oldest wine growing region. The wineries and scenery rival the regions to the south, without the necessity for a lengthy driver. Indulge in a wine tasting.
- Travel via the historic town of Guildford to the Swan Valley, Western Australian’s first wine growing region.
2. CAVERSHAM WILDLIFE PARK
Featuring over 200 species of animals in a walk-through environment, this park is a must visit in Western Australia. Animals includes friendly koalas, wombats and numerous kangaroos. Be fascinated by wildlife professionals who are dedicated to ensuring you have the best opportunity for animal interaction.
- Visit Caversham Wildlife Park to meet and photograph Koalas, Wombats and Kangaroos. Experience the real Australia activities such as sheep shearing, whip cracking and billy tea making performance.
3. GOURMET EXPERIECES
The Margaret River Chocolate Company is a must go attraction for visitors to Western Australia. The company’s Swan Valley chocolate factory is the largest in WA and offers free chocolate tastings and viewing windows to see how the delicious chocolate products being made.
Voted as one of Australia’s Top 100 Gourmet Experience by Australian Traveller Magazine It showcase an award winning selection of wines and liquors and a huge range of home made jams, preserves, olive oils sauces, dressings, spice mixes and desserts.
A good opportunity to meet a bee-keeper and taste an extensive range of natural unheated liquid and creamed honeys and sparking honey water. Getting to know the life of bees by seeing a hive inside a glass cabinet.
Morish Nut is a family owned and operated business. It showcase an extensive range of quality nuts including almond, macadamia, peanuts and much more.
Get a chance to find out more about coffee history, culture and indulge in a coffee tasting.
- After lunch, we will proceed for taste bud tour to Margaret River Chocolate Factory, Providore, Morish Nut, Honey Place, Yahava KoffeeWorks and local winery.