Discover the coastal charm of Perth and Fremantle on this diverse half-day sightseeing tour. Take in views of the cityscape from treetop walkways at Kings Park Botanic Gardens, and then get a closer look at cultural landmarks on a narrated coach tour. Head to the coast to admire the famous sandy stretches of Cottesloe Beach and soak up the seaport ambience of historic Freemantle. Upgrade to include a return cruise to Perth along the scenic Swan River.
Adult : AUD $60
Child (2 – 12 YRS) : AUD $40
Daily (except 25 Dec)
Departs: 08 : 00am
Returns : 12 : 30pm (approximately)
- Driver & Guide
- Entrance fees
- Hotel Pick Up Service
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Live commentary on board
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Any Private Expenses
- Gratuities ( Optional)
- Food and drinks
- Upgrade to Swan River Cruise
- Age of 2 to 12 years old below is considered as child or kid (Age is justified based on departure date), Child or kid has to travel with adult. 12 years old and above pays adult tour price.
- Company reserves the right to cancel tour if the weather is bad or other force majeure factors.
- Exact order of itinerary items may be subject to change as required
- Terms and conditions applied.
- If the additional optional extra cruise is not chosen, this tour will end in Fremantle or travel back to Perth with your coach captain. (complimentary hotel drop-off not included )
Things to bring
- We recommend you to bring sunglasses, sun hat, sunscreen, camera, water bottle, thin coat and rain gear, comfortable walking shoes.
How to join the group
- On departure date you will be picked up from hotel, please check the Pickup List as specified in details.
1. PERTH CITY
See the WACA, Bell Tower, Perth Town Hall and St. Georges Terrace.
2. KINGS PARK
Kings Park is one of the world’s largest and most beautiful inner city parks. It is a 4.06-square-kilometre (1.003-acre) park located on the western edge of the central business district in Perth, WA. The park is a mixture of grassed parkland, botanical gardens and natural bushland on Mount Eliza with two thirds of the grounds conserved as native bushland. With panoramic views of the Swan River and Darling Range, it is home to over 324 native plant varieties, 215 known indigenous fungi species and 80 bird species. It overlooks the city as well as Perth Water and Melville Water on the Swan River.
3. COTTESLOE BEACH
View this famous coastline as we travel to Fremantle
Visit the historical port situated on the mouth of the Swan River and find a bargain at the markets (opens on Friday, Saturday and Sunday only).
5. SWAN RIVER CRUISE (OPTIONAL TOUR)
Cruise back along the Swan River from Fremantle.